Discover Barcelona, the ideal European city for setting up your residence or to invest.
Barcelona is a cosmopolitan and culturally interesting city that has a rich Mediterranean cuisine, with a multicultural population, an attractive and varied nightlife and always open to tourism. Turned into a Smart City, it is attractive for work, business, innovation and research.
Barcelona is located on the seafront, where the climate is warm most of the year. This allows citizens to enjoy its 5km of well-equipped beachfronts as well as perform outdoor sports and pleasant walks by the sea. It also features a marina and a first class commercial port.
Barcelona is trendy, appreciated and recognized worldwide, as:
- A gastronomic reference, with chefs like Ferran Adrià and with many restaurants and terraces with international cuisines and varied prices.
- Bcn Shopping Line, which fills the main streets of Barcelona with uninterrupted luxury stores and shopping malls, ranging from Les Rambles, Plaça Catalunya, Passeig de Gràcia, Av. Diagonal, Turo Park and Pedralbes.
- Modern and adapted to the needs of mass transportation: its large airport and the TGV allow fast transportation within Europe.
- A prestigious medical tourism destination: there are variety of cutting-edge clinics that offer a wide range of health treatments and primary healthcare.
- International reference university destination.
- A Sports City: in soccer, with renowned FC Barcelona (Barça); in sailing, Barcelona World Race; in tennis, the Club Tennis Barcelona; in golf, the Golf Club El Prat, and a variety of equestrian shows and automobile sports.
- Home to major trade shows and conferences such as the Mobile World Congress (MWC).
- Architecturally unique for its world-renowned buildings of Antoni Gaudí, such as La Pedrera or the Sagrada Familia.
Overall, Barcelona also offers facilities to the international community, which increases every year, with international schools and cultural associations that serve their needs.
- Average temperature: 16ºC
- Population: 1.6 million
- Ctiy size: 106 km2
- Location: Catalonia, Spain
- Location: between the Mediterranean Sea and surround by the mountains of Montjuïc and Tibidabo and Collserola Natural Park.
Houses, apartments and land plots for sale in Barcelona
Barcelona is, increasingly, a destination to live or to invest in a second home.
As the market has changed from local to global customers, international companies have opened offices in Barcelona. We can offer properties for sale to establish their headquarters.
In QUALinHABITAT we have a wide range of properties in Barcelona:
- Apartments and houses by the sea.
- Apartments and houses in the city center: Diagonal, Eixample, Passeig de Gràcia, El Born...
- Apartments and houses in residential areas: Pedralbes, Bonanova, Tres Torres Sarria, Sant Gervasi, Turo Park, Ciudad Diagonal...
- Land plots in exclusive areas of the city, for the construction of family houses.